[OpenSIPS-Users] Using usrloc module with Redis DB

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jul 10 10:09:22 EDT 2017

Hi Liran,

Keep in mind that in the USRLOC module, the primary data storage is
memory, while the DB is just for periodic flushing (write only) for
restart persistence - the only moment when the DB is read is at startup,
when the memory is populated.
So, in order to make multiple opensips to share usrloc content via DB is
to have the DB as primary data storage and this happens exclusively for
DB ONLY mode (where there is no memory cache).

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html