[OpenSIPS-Users] How sequential forking works with OpenSIPS.

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Thu Jul 6 16:57:15 EDT 2017

Dear OpenSIPS users,

When sequential forking is used by means of OpenSIS,

1 - can we have every callee ringing simultaneously in sometime, when nobody answers the call?

Or

2 - each callee will ring only after a previous one stop ringing if the call was not answered until that moment?

If the answer is number 2, is it possible to change this behavior to put all callees ringing at same time in some moment?

I would like to experiment sequential forking, just to see if helps me to avoid an UAC to mute dialogs (vide RFC 3960) when it receives multiple SIP 183 due to a parallel forking.

Best regards!

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software