[OpenSIPS-Users] Passive call recording using rtpproxy

Lameire Alexis alameire at openip.fr
Thu Jul 6 09:16:36 EDT 2017

Ok,

As I understand you, to be able to get the RTP stream I need to place an
inline component between client and IPBX or between SBC and upstream to
copy and redirect with the correct ip the RTP to the dedicated server.

I wouldn't like to do it this way. I would like to be able to do it by
only port mirror traffic on the inbound of SBC/PBX to the server, mainly
to avoid side effect to the service on a fail of the recording service.

Let me know if I definitively not understand you.

Regards