[OpenSIPS-Users] Contact saving in opensips-2.2

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Jul 4 09:03:42 EDT 2017

Hi All .

          While saving contact , I have written save("location","c1fp1") .
It means when a new register comes that will get added and the old contact
will get de-reg in its expire time .

         But , if 1 contact is existing , and another 2 register comes at
the same time with different contact(same Ip different port ) and same
Username then what will happen .

       According to my observation , opensips is saving both the new
contacts . Is that write . While I am forcing a single contact this should
not happen .

      Please assist me if I am doing anything wrong .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*