[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting (opensips 1.11.x) - maximum number of gateways?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jul 3 06:18:42 EDT 2017

Hi Max,

Yes, a transaction cannot have more than 12 branches used. But this does
not limit how many GWs you can put in Dynamic Routing - you can put as
many as you want on DR, but of course only 12 will be tried. But this
depends a lot on the GW selection algorithm (with wights, with carriers,
etc). To actually end up trying 12 gw for a call is a very rare case, I
would say :)

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html