[OpenSIPS-Users] topology hiding in opensips

Alberto Gonzales albertosgonzale at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 05:42:35 EST 2017

We used instruction in the book, which states at the end of the paragraph
this :

Topology hiding limitations
You cannot easily combine topology hiding with NAT traversal because both
the
processes mangle the Contact header. Topology hiding will not hide the
address and
other information contained in other headers such as the display in the
>From header.
To change the From header, you can use the uac_replace_from() function.

I think our problem comes from the fact that we are using nathelper and
also an rtpproxy in our script.

can anyone provide help about activating topology hiding along with
nathelper ?

thanks in advance.