[OpenSIPS-Users] radius accounting, Acct-Status-Type = 0

Ionut Ionita ionutionita at opensips.org
Tue Jan 17 06:30:59 EST 2017

     Also if you'll check latest commit in master[0], modified radius
code to throw error and not start if any attribute/
value/vendor is not found in order to not get to similar situations in
the future. Backported the commit back to 2.1.

[0]
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/75573b41c5453b495a3fa9ad1bdf2df3ee0f4c2f

Regards,

Ionut Ionita