[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips Crashing v2.2.2

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jan 17 05:10:52 EST 2017

Hi Richard,

Sorry for the late reply. The backtraces show a really strange situation
- some processing context getting to NULL somewhere along the handling
of that 503 reply.

What I suspect is that you are using in failure route some functions
that are reseting this processing context - could you (off list) send me
the failure route which is used for this 503 reply ?

Also, when you say the carrier is responding with a shorter message -
what you mean ? shorter as length ? or ?