[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips $Revision: 4448 $

Khalil Khamlichi khamlichi.khalil at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 04:47:30 EST 2017

thanks for your much appreciated help,
I am calling do_routing twice.

Here is my actual opensips.cfg :

route {

        if (has_totag()) {
               # sequential request withing a dialog should
               # take the path determined by record-routing
               if (loose_route()) {

                       # validate the sequential request against dialog
                       if ( $DLG_status!=NULL && !validate_dialog() ) {
                               xlog("In-Dialog $rm from $si (callid=$ci) is
not valid according to dialog\n");
                       }

                       if (is_method("BYE")) {
                               # do accounting even if the transaction fails
                               do_accounting("db|log","failed|missed",);
                       } else if (is_method("INVITE")) {
                               # even if in most of the cases is useless,
do RR for
                               # re-INVITEs alos, as some buggy clients do
change route set
                               # during the dialog.
                               record_route();
                       }