[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs crashed

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 17:24:57 EST 2017

Hi,

I've just installed new version of opensips 2.2.2 on the test box and
updated by routing script, the issue currently I'm seeing alot warning
messages while starting opensips service below;

/usr/sbin/opensips[6902]: WARNING:core:handle_timer_job: utimer job
<tm-utimer> has a 2830000 us delay in execution

Number of children running on that server is 8 as it is 8 core processor.

I would like to know what steps do I need to take to fix this issue. Btw,
warnings only occurred during the time of starting opensips service but not
during calls.

Further added, a issue I face using avp_db_query () function i.e. when
using it as

$var(res) = avp_db_query("SELECT Outpulse_number,setid FROM Prefix_data
where Program_prefix = $var(pg_prefix)", "$avp(outpluse), $avp(trunkid)");

failed to start opensips service due to errors below;

ERROR:avpops:__fixup_db_query_avp: no db url defined to be used by this
function
ERROR:core:fix_actions: fixing failed (code=-6) at
//etc/opensips/opensips.cfg:207
CRITICAL:core:fix_expr: fix_actions error
ERROR:core:main: failed to fix configuration with err code -6

If I add this line: avp_db_query("SELECT 1"); above to my $var(res) db
query, opensips service starts successfully.

Please advise the steps do I need to take to fix above issues.

> From: Răzvan Crainea <razvan at opensips.org>
> To: users at lists.opensips.org
> Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs crashed
>
> Hi, Ahmed!
>
> OpenSIPS 1.6.3 is no longer supported (since 2013), so there's not much
> we can do right now. Try upgrading your install to the latest 1.6.4
> version and see if your problem is solved. Otherwise, upgrade to a
> newer, supported version, preferably the latest stable release, 2.2.2.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Răzvan Crainea
> OpenSIPS Solutions
> www.opensips-solutions.com
>
> On 01/12/2017 11:55 PM, Ahmed Munir wrote:
> > Found coredump on one of the server, see some partial message below
> > while taking the back trace;
> >

> > Core was generated by `/usr/sbin/opensips -P /var/run/opensips.pid -m
> > 64 -u opensips -g opensips'.
> >
> > Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault.
> >
> > #0  0x00007f650687a069 in sip_msg_cloner () from
> > /usr/lib64/opensips/modules/tm.so
> >
> > Missing separate debuginfos, use: debuginfo-install
> > opensips-1.6.3-notls.x86_64
> >

> > Please advise what might be the reason causing opensips to crash.
> >
> >      --
> >     Regards,
> >
> >     Ahmed Munir Chohan
> >

> > --