[OpenSIPS-Users] How to store variables into file

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Jan 10 08:18:37 EST 2017

Hello,

PS: Because you are not subscribed to the list, your messages are
moderated - therefore they might not reach the list, or might reach the
list later. Please subscribe to the users list[1], otherwise the
interaction between us and you will be harder.

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com