[OpenSIPS-Users] do_routing function first argument

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Jan 9 03:25:31 EST 2017

Hello, Khalil!

If you check the documentation of the do_routing function[1], you will
see that the group is not mandatory. If it exists, then it will use the
route set within that group. If it does not exist, the group is
determined from the dr_group table in the database - this is just a
simple mapping between user and group. If you would like to have a more
flexible approach, where you determine the route set using a more
complex logic than a simple matching, then you will have to implement
that logic in the script to find the group, and provide it to the
do_routing() function.
I hope I answered you question now.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/drouting.html#id295067

Best regards,