[OpenSIPS-Users] 2.2.x and CP with json

Jeff Wilkie jwilkie at usipcom.com
Wed Feb 22 10:56:50 EST 2017

When using the mi_json module combined with CP, it appears that not all of
the functions were ported over for this interaction to complete 100%.  JSON
enabled in opensips-cp/config/boxes.global.inc.php only allows some
commands to work.  One particular command that appears to not be working is
under SYSTEM/DIALPLAN of CP when you attempt to hit "apply to server".  I
receive a Sending to *json:127.0.0.1:8888/json <http://127.0.0.1:8888/json>*
 : Error code 500 (Command not found) for the dp_reload command.  If I do
the same thing under the SYSTEM/PERMISSIONS page "apply to server" returns
success for address_reload.   Is this a known issue?  Did I overlook
something small in the config?  How do I remedy this issue?

Thanks

Jeff Wilkie