[OpenSIPS-Users] Siptrace usage in 2.2.2

Ionut Ionita ionutionita at opensips.org
Wed Feb 22 05:13:36 EST 2017

Hi,

     As regards *duplicate_uri* parameter it depends on whether or not
you have *duplicate_with_hep* set. If *duplicate_with_hep *is not set
(or set to 0) you should use*sip* else you should use *hep*. Regarding
*traced_user_avp*, this parameter is obsolete and now moved as a
parameter to sip_trace function, so in the script you can do something like:

/    $avp(traced_user) = "1";/
/    sip_trace("tid", , "$avp(traced_user)");

/Regards,

Ionut Ionita
OpenSIPS Developer