[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips-cp with Postgres MDB2 Error: unknown error

Turner, Rick RTurner at west.com
Mon Feb 20 12:35:17 EST 2017

Hi, I'm using OpenSIPS Control Panel 6.2 with a postgres database and running into some issues I cannot figure out. Hopefully someone can help.

When accessing the Users/Alias Management, Users/User Management or trying a search from the System/CDR Viewer screen, I get the error:

Failed to issue query, error message : MDB2 Error: unknown error

I can add users using the 'Add New' button and I see them when I manually look in the subscribers table. It just seems to be the selects that don't work.

My httpd error log just shows some variables that were empty but nothing helpful for this.

Got any hints on what is the best way to start troubleshooting this issue?

Thanks.
This message (and any attachments) is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment. For information about how we process data and monitor communications please see our Privacy Statement, and for terms of use please see our Terms of Use both located at https://www.westuc.com/en-gb/terms-conditions-policies. "West UC" or "West" is a subsidiary of West Corporation and the trading name of West UC Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registered number 2775270 and whose registered office is at Unit 1 & 2 Sawmills End, Barnwood, Gloucester, GL4 3DL, UK. This email is sent on behalf of West UC Limited unless you have been notified otherwise.