[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips with rtpengine

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Fri Feb 10 08:34:15 EST 2017

Sasmita,

I am using the following which works well with sipml5 and sipjs
 loadmodule "proto_wss.so"
  modparam("proto_wss", "wss_max_msg_chunks", 8)
   modparam("tls_mgm", "certificate","/etc/opensips/tls/domain.com.crt")
   modparam("tls_mgm", "private_key","/etc/opensips/tls/domain.com.key")
  modparam("tls_mgm", "ca_list", "/etc/opensips/tls/domain.com.pem")

  modparam("tls_mgm", "tls_method", "tlsv1")
  modparam("tls_mgm", "verify_cert", "0")
  modparam("tls_mgm", "require_cert", "0")