[OpenSIPS-Users] Handling various CANCEL scenarios

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Feb 10 06:36:11 EST 2017

Hello Andreas,

The approach is good - still, for 480 or 487 you should not anything - a
the default behavior of the failure route is to let the final reply to
be routed back to the caller. You have to explicitly handle there the
cases (based on reply code) when you want to re-route the call (create a
new branch) to a new destination.