[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog replication problems

Adrien Martin a.martin at alphalink.fr
Wed Feb 1 12:20:36 EST 2017

Hello,

I backported the commit 00be97f151d254af281c4f05611c1905f51fbcde ("dialog: Fix incorrect replicated dialog ids") from git in an Opensips 2.2.2.

opensipsctl fifo dlg_list show the same dialogs on both sides, but after fail-over the BYE is not routed (no problem if no fail-over).

My setup use topology_hiding (with dialog), topology_hiding_match returns false.

Debug logs show the dialog is found (eg: DBG:dialog:lookup_dlg: dialog id=1590931783 found on entry 2370).

There is difference in logs between a normal call and a fail-over call :

  DBG:dialog:run_dlg_callbacks: dialog=0x7f19bfd60f20, type=32
  DBG:dialog:fix_route_dialog: Fixing message. Next hop is Loose router
  DBG:dialog:fix_route_dialog: Setting new URI to ...

Wich are not present when using a replicated dialog.

"ref dlg" and "unref dlg" logs do not have the same ref in both case (don't know if relevant).

The request URI of the BYE has the Opensips in the host part, so the BYE is routed locally because the request URI is not rewritten.
Opensips search again the same dialog but does not find it at this moment.

Adrien Martin