[OpenSIPS-Users] Log rtpproxy ip address

Nuno Ferreira nferreira at fuze.com
Wed Dec 13 08:40:54 EST 2017

Thanks Răzvan,

I've opened https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/1233.

Regards,

Nuno

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 10:44 AM, Răzvan Crainea <razvan at opensips.org>
wrote:

> Hi, Nuno!
>
> There's currently no way to get the IP address that is being advertised in
> the SDP, all you can get is the IP of the communication socket to the
> rtp_cluster - probably it is not an information you can use.
> Getting this information in a pvar shouldn't be that hard - please open a
> feature request on our tracker[1] and we will try to implement it for the
> next release.
>
> [1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues
>
> Best regards,
>
> Răzvan Crainea
> OpenSIPS Developerwww.opensips-solutions.com
>
> On 12/13/2017 12:24 PM, Nuno Ferreira wrote:
>
> Good morning,
>
> We are running rtp_cluster as the frontend for a cluster of rtpproxy
> instances. Is there a way to print in the logs (xlog()) the IP address of
> the selected rtpproxy instance that is being advertised on the SDP to the
> peer side?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Nuno Ferreira
>
> *Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
> attachments may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you
> are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
> e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
> please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any
> attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or
> any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the
> contents to any other person. Thank you.*

*Nuno Ferreira* | Architect, CoreUC | nferreira at fuze.com | +351 308805903
Rua Carlos Silva Melo Magalhães 23, 3800-126 Aveiro, Portugal

<http://www.facebook.com/fuze>   <http://www.twitter.com/fuze>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/fuze-inc>
<https://plus.google.com/110150232345018024360>
<https://www.instagram.com/fuze_hq/>