[OpenSIPS-Users] Pending OpenSIPS minor release

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Aug 29 03:38:07 EDT 2017

Hi, Ravi!

I think Bogdan already responded you in this thread related to your
problem[1]. This doesn't seem a bug it's just that you need to arm
failure route inside failure_route for sequential failovers. Simply add
t_on_failure("missed_call") before t_relay().

For further  discussions, please reply to the initial thread, to avoid
poluting the release one.

[1] http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2017-July/037813.html

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea