[OpenSIPS-Users] Pending OpenSIPS minor release

Ravi Patel ravi.patel at ecosmob.com
Tue Aug 29 02:26:30 EDT 2017

Hi Team,
I would like to add this issue to be taken care.

I am facing issue with the Call Forwarding.
I tried with the basic default config file of OpenSIPS.

What I want to achieve is multi level forwarding.
For EX: 1111 --> 2222(forward on NOANSWER) --> 3333(Forward on NOANSWER)
--> 4444

Please find the below failure_route
failure_route[missed_call] {
        if (t_was_cancelled()) {
                exit;
        }

        if($rU == "2222")
        {
                $ru = "sip:3333 at XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX"; # It will dial 3333 when
2222 fails
        }
        else
        {
                $ru = "sip:4444 at XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX"; # It will dial 4444 when
3333 fails
        }
        t_relay();
}

So, Here 1111 --calls--> 2222 --Forward on no answer --> 3333 --Forward on
no answer --> 4444.
default timeout is 30 secs.

1111 to 2222: NOANSWER at 30 sec forwarded to 3333
to 3333: NOANSWER at 30 sec forwarded to 4444
to 4444: immidiately CANCEL the request, does not wait for timeout.

At SIP client I found a quick miss call only,Here Timeout fails.

Is this the default behaviour of OpenSIPS??
or Do I need to modify something in config to achieve 2nd level forwarding?
I have tested it with OpenSIPS 2.2.3 and 2.3.0

Please Guide.

Thanks,
Ravi Patel