[OpenSIPS-Users] [Training] OpenSIPS Bootcamp in Huston TX, US

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Aug 8 08:33:12 EDT 2017

Hello,

Just some fresh updates regarding the upcoming in-calls OpenSIPS
training. As a response to the great feedback we got from community, we
decided to:

     * move the training one week later , 11th to 15th of September, to
avoid overlapping with the Labor Day holiday.

     * use latest OpenSIPS 2.3 instead of 2.2 version.

Thank you for the feedback and take care.....class in getting full quite
fast :)

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html