[OpenSIPS-Users] Announcing ClueCon 2017

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Apr 28 05:37:21 EDT 2017

*August 7th-10th 2017 Chicago, Illinois *

*What is ClueCon?*

ClueCon is an annual technology conference held every summer by
FreeSWITCH Solutions LLC, the team behind the FreeSWITCH open-source
project. Our primary focus is Voice over IP, open-source software and
hardware, Telecommunications, WebRTC, and IoT. Basically, we sit at the
intersection of communication and technology, but we love all things
technical.

*What Can I expect at ClueCon?*

ClueCon offers something for everyone, from a software developer playing
with new ideas to a CTO or CEO of a technology company looking to take
advantage of real-time communication. We begin the week with a full day
hack-a-thon devoted to coding and building technology. The following 3
days are packed with presentations from technology leaders from around
the world covering all aspects of WebRTC, IoT and Telephony. The 5th day
after the conference has training sessions available to purchase
covering popular technology products. The motto of ClueCon is "a
conference for developers by developers" and we take that to heart
making sure we have a comfortable setting and lots of opportunities for
networking and sharing ideas. ClueCon is like no other conference you
have ever been to so come join us this year and become part of the
ClueCon family!

*ClueCon Is Geared Towards:*

  * New business startups or existing technical companies looking to get
    your development team up to speed on the technology they need to
    succeed in VoIP and Telephony.
  * A developer working with open source VoIP project for your company.
  * Someone who just loves the whole idea of connecting computers to
    telephones.
  * Anyone dealing with high-density telephony.
  * Anyone interested in integrating conference calling and PSTN with
    HTML5 and WebRTC.

*ClueCon Events:*

  * *August 7th -* Interactive Hack-A-Thon and Coder Games
  * *August 7-10th -* Presentations from leading industry individuals
    and innovators.
  * *August 7th -* Annual Pizza Party at Giordano's sponsored by Flowroute
  * *August 8th -* FreeSWITCH Gigabit reception networking event
  * *August 9th -* Super Phreak! Office Party hosted by Telnyx
  * *August 10th -* Chicago Sunset boat tour sponsored by VoiceTel

    We would like to extend to you
    a special rate for ClueCon 2017.
    Sign up and use the code
    CCCP2017 and SAVE $300!