[OpenSIPS-Users] How to convert BYE to CANCEL with status code 480

Pradeepa pradee at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 06:49:43 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm using opensip as a load balancer in front of Freeswitch nodes.

Opensips Version 1.11 is used for a reason and can't change the version.

When an INVITE comes from mobile to Freeswitch through Opensips, call will
be answered. Then at the end of call, Freeswitch sends BYE to Opensips.

I want Opensip to convert BYE to Cancel - 480 Temporary not available and
forward.

Please let me know how to do it with Opensips.

Thanks,
Pradee