[OpenSIPS-Users] support for cloudamqp

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Apr 21 05:56:35 EDT 2017

Hi, Tito!

I've just made a free cloudamqp account for testing and used the new
rabbitmq module to send a message in the queue. The message was not
published initially due to the fact that I was using the "immediate"
flag, (I was receiving NOT_IMPLEMENTED, probably because the free
account lacks some features), but after I removed the setting the
message was successfully delivered in the queue.
I didn't test with the event_rabbitmq module though, but I imagine it
will work too, since both modules (event_rabbitmq and rabbitmq) use the
same AMQP library.
Can you detail a bit how you tested so we can find where the problem is
on your setup?

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions