[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher + Proxy + NAT question

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 10:04:31 EDT 2017

currently we have following design 1 dispatcher and 3 SIP Proxy and
every server on Public IP. Dispatcher using as a load-balancer to
distribute load on proxy.

My dispatcher is very simple and stateless (I am not using record_route() too)

Everything working fine, but now we decided to move alls SIP Proxy to
Private IP address and just keep dispatcher on Public IP in that case
i have to add record_route() function in dispatcher to put itself in
path but question is how does NAT will work in this case? who will
perform NAT function?