[OpenSIPS-Users] Debian TLS-enabled packages

Jock McKechnie jock.mckechnie at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 16:21:09 EDT 2017

Hey all;

The official OpenSIPS Debian repo appears to only includes no-TLS
versions of OpenSIPS, and I did see a message back in 2013 where
someone asked about it and someone else very kindly built them a quick
.deb for it, which was nifty but not "official", as it were.

Is OpenSIPS likely to be providing the TLS version of OpenSIPS on
their repos at any time, or is there an official reason why they
don't?

Just curious, I've been enjoying being pampered by them for so long
now I have to move to TLS across the board it'd be nice to continue to
use them and not have to move to compiling internally.

As always, many thanks;

 - Jock