[OpenSIPS-Users] Configure OpenSIPS to use USER based gateway

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Apr 5 07:18:05 EDT 2017

Hi Sagar,

Thank you for your report and patience in troubleshooting this. Indeed,
there was a bug - I just fixed it on GIT repo.

IF you update from GIT and try again, it should be working fine.

Please confirm.

Many thanks and regards,

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html