[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpengine database support

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Apr 5 05:02:06 EDT 2017

Hi Kirill,

Somehow I suspected this is the idea in Alex's response. Still, the
original question was about how to provision the rtpengines (as
connectors) in the OpenSIPS module. keep in mind that the rtpengines may
be completely standalone or hooked together. So, how does OpenSIPS know
which RTPengine instances to use - not sure if the REDIS DB (used for HA
and persistent restarts) can provide such info.

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html