[OpenSIPS-Users] FW: Problem with outbound calls

brian southworth brian.southworth at clocom.uk
Tue Apr 4 11:17:15 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I seem to have an issue when using forward() my cisco phone says loop
detected.

If I used t_relay() my phone will say invalid destination both result in a
bye signal being sent by open sips, however the call is still passed to the
carrier

Regards,

Brian Southworth

Communications Developer

111 Wilmslow Road

Handforth

Wilmslow

SK9 3ER

T: 03333 446677

W: www.clocom.uk <http://www.clocom.uk/>

 <http://www.facebook.com/nima.it.solutions>

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

 <http://www.twitter.com/NIMA_IT>

Clocom is a green company. Think, do you need to print this email?

contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Clocom UK Ltd,
111 Wilmslow Road, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3ER www.clocom.uk
<http://www.clocom.uk/>