[OpenSIPS-Users] Configure OpenSIPS to use USER based gateway

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Apr 4 07:36:47 EDT 2017

Whatever headers are added in failure route are visible only to that
particular branch, they are are not inherited by any future branch. So,
if you do uac_auth() from failure route only, I do not see how the Auth
hdr may propagate to other branch.

Do you have a pcap or txt capture for the call flow ?

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html