[OpenSIPS-Users] FW: Asynchronous operation for REST queries

Ramachandran, Agalya (Contractor) Agalya_Ramachandran at comcast.com
Fri Sep 23 22:52:41 CEST 2016

Hi Liviu,

I have tested the code from the dev branch. Now am not seeing any delay in sending the request.
It is quick now. Thank you so much for the fix.
Can you give me a patch for this fix, so that I can apply that in my version and that doesn't hold me till you push the changes on git hub.?

Regards,
Agalya