[OpenSIPS-Users] Fwd: How to save avp-values to singal attribute name in cache_store?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Sep 21 15:02:55 CEST 2016

When you add the values in local cache, for each value you have to set a
different key. Instead of :

     cache_store("local", "domain", "$(avp(domains)[$var(id)])");
do
     cache_store("local", "domain_$var(id)", "$(avp(domains)[$var(id)])");

By doing that, you add one key for each domain value.

Then you can iterate and fetch from cache the domain_$var(id) until
nothing is returned anymore.