[OpenSIPS-Users] How to save avp-values to singal attribute name in cache_store?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Sep 20 13:25:59 CEST 2016

Hello,

The avp_db_query() stores the DB result (multiple rows with multiple
columns) into a set of AVPs (kind of an array). See
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/avpops.html#id293973

Using a while loop (see
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Statements-2-2#toc3), you
can iterate throw all the rows, by checking the if
$(avp(xxx)[$var(idx)]) is NULL or not (where $var(idx) is the variable
in the while loop).

Inside the loop, simply store the row (all the AVPs with that index)
into cache DB .