[OpenSIPS-Users] Load testing in opensips with async in 2.1 version

Ramachandran, Agalya (Contractor) Agalya_Ramachandran at comcast.com
Mon Sep 19 17:10:35 CEST 2016

Hi team,

Have you performed  load test with  OpenSIPS 2.1 version by placing HTTP request as async ?
If so can you share the throughput you have achieved? Because that would be bench mark for me as well to achieve the results.

1)      Without HTTP being used at all, I see the below throughput .
             150 calls per second 5000+ calls in full dialog

2)      With HTPP as synchronous mode, it is been blocked till the response is received.
                As a workaround, I tried to increase the no of children parameter to handle many number of calls. Is this OK to do this way?

3)      I just want to know the throughput data you guys have achieved for a load test with HTTP being async mode.
               This will be very useful to scale up and compare with my data.

Regards,
Agalya