[OpenSIPS-Users] Routing in opensips

Eric Freeman eric.freeman at tbwachiat.com
Mon Sep 12 17:15:30 CEST 2016

I am very new to opensips and I want to use it for one application. I have installed version: opensips 2.2.1 (x86_64/linux)

on Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS

Release: 14.04

I have a video conference unit and I want to be able make SIP calls to other video conference

units over the Internet.

I believe I need to set up some type of routing to route calls from this device out

to the Internet. I believe I need to add some commands to the route section of the configuration file. Can someone please let me know what commands I need to the config to allow the unit to call other units via sip over the Internet. I am using the "default routing" from the residential script.

I have registered the video conference unit to the opensips server

Contact:: sip:LifeSize at 10.89.71.12;transport=UDP Q=

from config

listen=udp:10.88.23.13:5060   # CUSTOMIZE ME

listen=tcp:10.88.23.13:5060   # CUSTOMIZE ME

Thank you,

Eric Freeman

<tel:%2B12128041324>

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which it is addressed and contains valuable business
information that is privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you received this e-mail
in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
Please notify us immediately of the error via e-mail to disclaimer at email-abuse.com and please delete the e-mail
from your system, retaining no copies in any media. We appreciate your cooperation.