[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 2.2.1 dr_rules is empty

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Sep 1 13:18:01 CEST 2016

Hi,

OpenSIPS by itself does not send any 404. If it does, it does it because
you put that into the script. So, you have to look into your script and
see the logical path that makes OpenSIPS to get to sending a 404 reply.

You may use the script_trace :
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-2-2#toc43