[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS reopen TCP connectios and sends INVITE, but not BYE. How to change it?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Wed Oct 26 21:59:16 CEST 2016

Hi.

After some log debug I have observed the following behavior in the OpenSISP (2.2.1):

When OpenSIPS has to send a SIP INVITE to a peer through a TCP connection that was closed before by some way, OpenSIPS open a new one and then sends the SIP message to the peer successfully.

However, when OpenSIPS has to send a SIP BYE to a peer through a TCP connection that was closed before, OpenSIPS open a new one, but doesn't send the SIP BYE. In this case SIP BYE is discarded.

How to change the behavior of OpenSIPS to make it to send the SIP BYE is such case?

I'm looking for ways of fix or workaround of a TCP tear down connection that happens during dialogs.

Any hint will be very helpful!

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software