[OpenSIPS-Users] sippy rtp_cluster usage

Owais Ahmad millennium.bug at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 08:15:27 CEST 2016

​

Hello,

I am currently using rtpproxy with opensips and need to add more rtpproxies
(hosted on different servers)

I thought to use rtp_cluster as the frontend for multiple rtpproxies.

Although the rtp_cluster socket does respond fine via the rtpproxy command
protocol. And, I get:

INFO:rtpproxy:rtpp_test: rtp proxy <unix:/var/run/rtpcluster.sock> found,
support for it enabled

Here's the error I get on opensips when I switch rtpproxy_sock to the UDP
or UNIX socket of rtp_cluster:

ERR:rtpp_command_pre_parse:GLOBAL: lookup command syntax error: invalid
number of arguments (8)

My config is attached. Has someone used rtp_cluster with opensips? Please
share your experience.

Regards,

Owais