[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 2.1 call_center queue position

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Oct 12 10:23:45 CEST 2016

Hello Jon,

The message_queue is a SIP URI pointing to an audio announcement to play
to roll of the waiting/in-queue playback. This needs to be an
announcements that never ends (from the perspective of the media
server); only the the OpenSIPS Queue may terminate the playback, when it
decides to take out the call from waiting and to deliver it to an agent.

As for your question, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "inject
a message with queue position for the caller in question" - could you
detail please ?