[OpenSIPS-Users] string modification

Denis denis7979 at mail.ru
Tue Oct 4 14:19:31 CEST 2016

Hello!

Bogdan, i am sorry for my importunity, but can you give me some example with dialplan module?

To speak the truth, not want to restart Opensips once again for using transformation, but dialplan is already implemented in configuration file and can me used for the task.

Thank you.

mailto:denis7979 at mail.ru

Please, Bogdan, can you give me some example?

Thank you.

mailto:denis7979 at mail.ru

YEs, sure it can.