[OpenSIPS-Users] Want to create opensips subscriber from restful api or from web application

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Nov 28 10:45:57 CET 2016

Hi, Vishal!

You could insert directly a subscriber in the database, using something
like:
insert into subscriber (username, domain, password, ha1, ha1b) values
('100', 'opensips.org', 'password', md5(concat(username, ':', domain,
':', password)), md5(concat(username, '@', domain, ':', domain, ':',
password)));

You can find more info here:
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/TipsFAQ#toc2