[OpenSIPS-Users] Memory free problem

Denis denis7979 at mail.ru
Mon Nov 21 09:24:44 CET 2016

Hello, Bogdan!

Yes, the ngrep shows that PRACK has been received, but not sent to dest SIP UA.
The question is, why "is looping big time on your OpenSIPS"?

Here you can find SIP log  of one of the call, mentioned early, with callid '4gk2hpk433lgdt1d6ys7ifkwd'
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/BvpZ/SJHLQmqEZ

In the log:
1.1.1.1 - Caller
2.2.2.2 - Opensips
3.3.3.3 - Callee

Top hiding has been applied for this call.

Thank you.

mailto:denis7979 at mail.ru

Hi Denis,

It looks to me you have a PRACK request that is looping big time on your OpenSIPS, consuming CPU and memory - see how often the warning with bogus state appears. Check the routing for PRACK.