[OpenSIPS-Users] Does OpenSIPS support RFC 5626 (Require Outbound)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Nov 16 13:46:19 CET 2016

Hi Duane,

Not sure if the Route hdr is a real must - this is a preloaded Route
just in enforce the routing to EP1 (in this case). This hdr will be
consumed by the Edge Proxy - it will not be visible to the registrar.

As time as the UAC sends the REGISTER to the address of EP1, the Route
hdr is not really needed, IMHO.