[OpenSIPS-Users] Fraud_detection module

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Nov 10 15:53:31 CET 2016

Upon looking through the source code, it seems that calls_per_min /
total_calls / concurrent_calls are also reset to 0 every time a new rule
is matched, or if the day has changed since we last matched the current
rule.

I will make sure this info ^ is more easily accessible: either in a new
tutorial section or the module doc.

Regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer