[OpenSIPS-Users] engage_rtp_proxy()

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue May 31 14:17:34 CEST 2016

If there is sdp in ACK and u wanted to engage rtp proxy , the  you have to
write it inside ACK also ... By writing for INVITE cant help you to update
ACK also . For 200 OK , you must write it in reply route .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*