[OpenSIPS-Users] Question regarding b2b_bridge function

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue May 31 10:01:59 CEST 2016

Hi Chris,

The "dialog_id" is actually the b2b key, that is expose by the b2b_logic
via the module parameter b2bl_key_avp. See:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.1.x/b2b_logic.html#id294094

That key can also be found in the b2b_logic table in DB.

At signaling level, the key is the Call-ID of the outbound calls from b2b.