[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-News] OpenSIPS 2.2.0 moves from beta to RC1

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri May 20 18:42:06 CEST 2016

Hi all,

We are one step closer to the stable release. After fixing several more
bugs, 2.2.0 release was upgraded today to RC2. The git branch and
tarballs are available to download.

The stable 2.2.0 release is planed for 27th of May, so heads up if there
are any other issues to be reported. IF not, just be ready to use it ;)