[OpenSIPS-Users] How to overcome SIP ALG on Wi-Fi routers

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Fri May 13 01:09:36 CEST 2016

Hi,

I tried to use mc_compact but got this error:

CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file
/usr/local//etc/opensips/opensips.cfg, line 201, column 12-13: unknown
command <mc_compact>, missing loadmodule?

Then trying to load the module I got this error:

CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file
/usr/local//etc/opensips/opensips.cfg, line 198, column 13-14: failed to
load module mc_compact.so

Also tried to load mc.so and I have zlib-devel dependency installed.