[OpenSIPS-Users] Drouting memory usage

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 07:46:08 CEST 2016

Actually crash happened shortly after we uploaded 11000 codes but looks
like it is not related to drouting. I see following message

CRITICAL:topology_hiding:build_encoded_contact_suffix: #012>>> pkg_free()
on non-pkg ptr 0x18 - aborting!#012#012It seems you have hit a programming
bug.#012Please help us make OpenSIPS better by reporting it at
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues#012

In log file I see following messages time to time
ERROR:core:pv_get_contact_body: failed to parse contact hdr